When adding a new user to your Panther Console, the user never receives the invitation email.
To troubleshoot this issue:
- Check your spam folder. The email is sent from email@example.com.
- If the email you are adding already exists in Panther, try creating the user with an email username suffix: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the invitation email does not appear in your spam folder, and you are on a Cloud Connected (formerly CPaaS) or legacy Self-Hosted account deployment, verify the following:
- Verify that the CloudFormation stack(s) is
- From the CloudFormation web console, double-check the
FirstUserEmailparameter in your stack to verify whether you mistyped the email address.
- Check the Panther CloudWatch dashboards for any errors.
- Search the
/aws/lambda/panther-cfn-custom-resourcesfor error messages to help identify the root cause of the issue.
This most often occurs if the email goes to your spam folder.