How can I update permissions for my own or another user's role in the Panther Console?
If you are not an admin, you cannot update your own permissions. If you have a separate admin user, then you can log in as an admin to update your other user:
- After logging in to the Panther Console as an admin, click the gear icon in the upper right corner. In the dropdown menu, click Users.
- In the Users list, locate your separate user.
- Click the 3 dots at the end of the row containing the user, then click Edit.
- Select a new role from the "Role" dropdown menu.
- If you want to grant this user admin access, select "Admin (SAML)".
- Click Update.
Note: if these options don't work, see our troubleshooting steps here.