I am able to log into the Panther Console, but one or more pages fail to display. Instead, I get the following error message:
NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource
How can I resolve this?
Perform the following troubleshooting steps:
- Refresh the session of your browser.
- Clear the cache of the browser and the cookies.
- Load the session in a different browser (e.g. Brave might be blocking Panther).
- Check if there is a firewall or a security solution in place that might be blocking Panther (e.g., Cisco Umbrella, tracking sites for diagnostics, etc).
- Try re-opening the Panther Console in a private or incognito browser tab.
- Sometimes we see this behavior when certain API endpoints are being blocked by a browser extension or a custom DNS server, like PiHole or DNSBL.
If none of the above actions helps in resolving the issue, follow these steps:
- Capture screenshots from your Panther Console showing the error message.
- Click the gear icon on the upper right corner of the Panther Console then select Users. Take a screenshot of the row that depicts the user who is experiencing the issue.
- Click the gear icon then click User Roles and capture a screenshot of the roles the affected user has.
- Submit a ticket to Panther Support, and we will assist with troubleshooting.