When trying to log into Panther via SAML, you receive the following error:
"An error was encountered with the requested page"
To resolve this issue:
- Confirm if other user are able to log into Panther via SAML.
- If they can: try clearing your browser cache and try again.
- If they can't: confirm that you can access other apps and services through your SAML provider.
- Confirm that no changes were recently made to your SAML configuration. If there were changes, roll them back and see if that fixes the issue.
- Verify that the config file used to initialize the Panther SAML integration is still accessible. (i.e. if you have been hosting this file on the web, ensure it hasn't moved or been taken down.)
If none of these steps resolve your issue, contact our support team and describe the results of the above steps.
A loss of SAML access can be caused by a number of things, including a changed configuration, corrupted browser cache, or failure of the identity provider's service.