How can I export data from my Panther Console?
To export data from the Panther Console, follow the steps below. Please note that we currently limit data export operations to 100MB.
- Query the data you want to export.
- If you're comfortable with SQL, skip to step 2 and write your query in the Data Explorer.
- Otherwise, you may want to use the Search tool first, following our guide here, and then use the Copy As SQL button for use in the next step.
- Write or paste your query in the Data Explorer's query field, then run the query. See our documentation here for tips on how to accelerate the Data Explorer.
- After running the query, scroll down to the Results tab and click Download CSV in the upper-right corner of the Results view.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Panther support.